Start your day and adopt the right mind set to include getting along with people and not getting involved or not creating small incidents.
There are games or workshops that can be created and or where you an participate and work with others where there are limited resources, limited time and requires you and other to work together cooperatively . Figure out as a plan how you can share with other to be able to get what you and other need to get done within that time frame.
Create a fixed system for every day mind
People with great passion make the impossible possible
1. Be gentle with yourself treat and talk to yourself like you are talking to a best friend, small child, don’t yell at yourself or put yourself down and forgive yourself the way you would forgive others
2. Create a positive mantra to counter a difficult situation Example would be I am grateful and fortunate find a new path one that is good for me
3. Create a process to create physical distance from someone that does not belong in your life. Examples may be someone that puts you, your dreams, your values things that are important down and does not value you and all that you are amazing in. Your personal space is different than that for someone else but it refers to the physical distance between two people it is almost an invisible shield or a bubble you have formed around you for any relationship. The distance you set up is going depend on how well you know someone, how much you trust them, the relationship you have with that person, and your culture. For you to be at ease you have to understand your boundaries and your personal space. If it's someone you know it will probably be much smaller than for a stranger and it will be smaller in a crowded city than if live in more rural area.
4. Do you own work and focus on that and if you have someone that has treated you unfairly focus on something for five minutes that you are grateful.
5. Practice mindfulness that helps you be and have more control over you, your thoughts and your action.
Here are some basic rules
1. Never touch reach or anyone you don’t know with out physical or implied permission
2. Don’t reach for anyone else’s children, regardless of your intention unless its life or death they drowning about to fall in front or train.
3. Stand at least 4 feet away from a people as a rule unless you know him or her well, its hard hear because you are in a crowded noisy place is the exception.
4. Watch someones body language if the the lean away from you or step back you
5. It is an unspoken rule If you walk into an auditorium or theater that isn’t crowded, leave an extra seat between you and the next person and ask if the seat next to them is occupied. However, it is acceptable to sit next to someone if the room is crowded.
6. Never lean over someone else’s shoulder or their food while they are eating, say excuse me and ask to be invited if at all possible.
7. Never go through anyone else’s personal belongings, hand them their purse or bag. The acception is a very good friend or family member that asks you specifically to do for them.
8. Don’t allow your dog to go to the bathroom on someone else’s property. Try to keep your dog on more public space if possible.
9. Acknowledge personal space on the road. Don’t tailgate when driving or pass lanes to close to another car. Most states have rules of the road, check your location for details in this area.
10. Don’t fling your arm around someone’s space, or hit their shoulder or slap anyone on the back unless you know the person very well.
11. Knock before enterning someone’s house, office and or room.
12. Wait you turn, kindergarten rules,don’t cut in front of people in line, wait your turn.
To get involved for personal or professional reasons with our network and find out about upcoming workshops